YUMMLY is like a Pinterest just for recipes (all for free!) and designed to be efficient and easy to use.
This is how it works:
- You create an account by connecting either to google+, Facebook or via email address.
- You can simply browse the extensive collection.
What makes it special:
- You can enter information like: age, sex, amount of people you are cooking for, special diets (pale, vegetarian, vegan, etc.) and allergies -> YUMMLY will try and suggest recipes according to your needs, e.g. by changing the amounts of ingredients
- It offers a detailed table of nutritional facts
- The instructions are simple and usually include a video in addition to make it even easier
- The design is simple, easy and very appealing to the eyes ;) including beautiful recipe photos
- You can save recipes and categorized them like Pinterest-boards
- YUMMLY also makes new food suggestions based on recipes you have looked at or saved.
Haha! This looks like it's a sponsored post - I wish it was ;) But honestly, I was just amazed by the site and if you enjoy cooking as much as I do and want to try new recipes, I can only recommend it to you.